ENTER OUR GIS DAY GIVEAWAY!
Read on to see our exciting prizes.
This event celebrates the technology of GIS (geographic information systems) and all those who contribute to this growing industry.
Follow us on social media to keep an eye on the action:
Interact with the linked posts below on each social network to enter for the following prizes. Each interaction is an entry: post like, share/RT, or comment.
Each post/Social Network has its own prize, but all entries on all posts will be combined for the Grand Prize Drawing. Entering on all 3 social networks will increase your chances to win the grand prize!
No purchase necessary.
9AM DRAWING: TWITTER
CUSTOM ETCHED GLASS COFFEE MUG
A 13 oz. glass coffee mug can be custom-etched with a stunningly detailed map of ANY city or town in the U.S.! Made with pride in the USA.
Interact with this post below to be entered to win the coffee mug & drone grand prize.
#GISDAY Giveaway 🚨 Interact with this tweet to win our GRAND PRIZE!— Quartic Solutions (@quarticgis) November 1, 2019
Each RT, ♥️, & reply is an entry to win. Tag friends for extra entries. Drawings are held on Nov 13, Pacific time. Learn more and enter our other drawings 👉 https://t.co/P9R9nBGGix pic.twitter.com/LfZX285UcM
12PM DRAWING: LINKEDIN
HANDMADE TYPOGRAPHY WORD MAP PRINT
This beautiful word map features the neighborhoods within a state or city. Printed using archival inks on thick fine art (100% cotton rag) paper that has a natural white color and matte finish.
Interact with this post below to be entered to win the map print & drone grand prize.
3PM DRAWING: FACEBOOK
RUSTIC WOODEN MAP PRINT
A ready to hang, panel effect city maps print, printed onto Birch plywood. The overall result is a durable, scratch, water and fade resistant, unique piece of wooden wall art. Any city- when you win, tell us which city you'd like.
Interact with this post below to be entered to win the map print & drone grand prize.
7PM DRAWING: GRAND PRIZE
PARROT BEBOP 2 DRONE
All entries on all networks (posts linked above) will be combined as entries to win the grand prize.
Resulting from two years of design, the Parrot Bebop 2 is your ideal flight companion. Weighing 500 g and offering 25 minutes of autonomous flight time, this leisure drone is cutting-edge. Its high-performance specs mean it can fly, film, and take photographs brilliantly both indoors and outdoors. Winner will be selected from all entrants on all networks.
- Entrant's shipping address must be in the contiguous United States.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older. 3 possible entries total: one each for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Promotion period begins Nov 1 2019 at 9am Pacific time.
- At 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 7pm a drawing will be held. Ten (10) entrants on each post will be selected. We will confirm that the entrants are following all contest rules & will be placed in a bowl. If the user is not following all contest rules, that user will be discarded and another will be selected.
- The winner will be chosen from the bowl and announced on livestream facebook feed.
- Promotion period ends for each prize 1 hour before the announcement for each drawing mentioned above. The entire promotion period ends at 6pm Pacific time.
- Winner must reply to the notification within 24h with the requested information, otherwise winner risks forfeiture. Information that must be provided: Name, Shipping address, and any map selection requests if applicable.
- For all rules, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
NOT SURE WHAT GIS IS?
GIS DAY SWEEPSTAKES- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The GIS Day Sweepstakes (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Nov 1 2019 at 8am Pacific Time and ends on Nov 13 at 7pm Pacific Time (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Quartic Solutions ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 18 and over (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) Parrot Bebop 2 Drone (approximate retail value or "ARV": $199)
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) Rustic Wooden Map Print 8.5"x11" (approximate retail value or "ARV": $35)
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) 13 oz. Map-Etched Glass Coffee Mug (approximate retail value or "ARV": $30)
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive [one (1) Word-Map of City/State 12"x18" (approximate retail value or "ARV": $30)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by following Quartic Solutions on LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Nov 13 2019 (during 4 separate periods for each specific prize) after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via DM to the username on the social network where the entry was submitted approximately between 9am-8pm Nov 13 2019 after the four random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by replying as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated there with, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any social media account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your social media handle and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Quartic Solutions cc: GIS DAT SWEEPSTAKES at 1804 Garnet Ave, #447 San Diego, CA 92109. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than November 15th 2019 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit this page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Quartic Solutions, 1804 Garnet Ave, #447 San Diego, CA 92109. email@example.com